Cystic Fibrosis Margarita Run
May 5, 2019 @ 9:00 am| $20
Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with a 5.5K flat, looped, run that ends with a margarita! Join us in showing your support for Cystic Fibrosis! Race swag to the first 200 registered. Awards to the overall male and female and top three in 10 year age groups.
- Celebrate the Mexican defeat of the French army in 1862 the way it should be- with a margarita! Beginning at the Pavilion Fire Department, the CF Margarita Run is a 3.4ish mile, flat loop that will finish with a margarita!
- The first 250 will even be served in a commemorative cup!
- 9:00am race start near the Pavilion Fire Hall. There’s a near .5 mile walk from the hall to the actual start. Please plan to arrive early enough to get to the start line by 9:00.
- 7:30am race day registration at Pavilion Fire Hall
- 9:30 margaritas will be ready (If that’s not incentive to run your fastest!)
- T-shirts to the first 200 registered (sizes will be first come, first serve on race day) and commemorative cups for the first 250 margaritas served.
- ~3.4 mile route
- ALL AGES AND PACES ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE!
- Proceeds will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis charities.
- Parking will be limited. Please carpool.
- This event is rain/snow or shine.
- Water will be available for all participants during and at the end of the race.
- We have prizes for the fastest male and female and the top 3 fastest males and females in each age groups under 13, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, & 70+