June 17 @ 6:00 pm
The Stache Dash is 5K held in Canandaigua, NY each year on Father’s Day Weekend to support the Blue Foundation. The Blue Foundation is a local charity that focuses on helping men and their families in the Finger Lakes region suffering from health issues. You can learn more about the Blue Foundation by visiting https://bluefoundationny.org
WHEN: June 17, 2023
TIME: 5:00pm Registration & Packet Pickup
6:00pm Race Start
WHAT: A super fun, chill 5K with 2 aid stations featuring beautiful Canandaigua Lake.
WHAT YOU GET:
-an amazing race with a great course and chill vibe
–our famous tri-blend race shirt
-food after the race from Amiel’s Subs
-the satisfaction of helping a great local cause
|This year we are partnering with Rochester Accessible Adventures as our primary benefactor. For the first time ever this timed 5k event will include an inclusive wheeled division. We are so grateful to be partnered with such a fun group. You can learn more about the organization by visiting https://rochesteraccessibleadventures.org/|
|The Stache Dash is part of the Rochester Runner of the Year Series, presented by GRTC. The goal of the RROY Series is to recognize the top runners in Rochester area races, promote racing, and help build participation in area races. Run races, earn points, have fun! To learn more about the RROY Series or to register, visit https://rochesterrunneroftheyear.org/|
Course Description & Map
This beautiful course is flat & fast! The course features beautiful Canandaigua Lake and offers scenic views throughout!
- START/FINISH LINE: Canandaigua CrossFit (699 South Main Street, Canandaigua)
- You’ll run on a combination of sidewalk, gravel path and limited road sections.
- The course is INCLUSIVE (accessible to all athletes)
- There is one aid station on the course that you’ll visit TWICE during your run (first at approximately 1 mile and again at approximately 2 miles).
- We limited road crossings as much as possible, and volunteers will be posted at all crossings to assist runners.