This race has passed.
The Town of Irondequoit’s Annual 4th of July — 10k and 2 Mile Fun Run
July 4, 2022 @ 8:00 am
Irondequoit’s Annual 4th of July Road Race
A local Classic through the heart of Irondequoit, NY.
10K Race / 2 Mile Family Fun Run
- Monday, July 4, 2022
- 8:00am – 10K Race (walkers start at 8:15am)
- 8:30am – 2-Mile race
- All races begin at Christ the King Church and end at Irondequoit Town Hall.
- EARLY BIRD – $30 (March 9th – April 30th)
- $35 (May 1st – July 3rd)
- $40 (Day of Race)
- Mile Fun Run
- $20 (March 9th – July 3rd)
- $25 (Day of Race)
Your Race Registration Includes:
- Chip timing
- Race Shirts
- Prize/Awards Categories:
- Overall 1st place Male and Female
- Overall 1st place Male and Female Masters (40+)
- Recognition Categories:
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for Male and Female in each age group:
- 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49,50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Irondequoit Community Center (450 Skyview Centre Parkway, suite 200 Rochester, NY 14622
- Friday July 1st — 12-6pm
- Saturday July 2nd — 12-4pm
- Sunday July 3rd — 12-4pm
- Saint Kateri/Christ the King Church (445 Kings Highway S. Rochester, NY 14617)
- RACE DAY — 6am – 7:30am
Aid Station/Post Race:
- Three water stops on course, plus water and post-race food available.
Course Map: View an approximate (distances are not exact):
- 10K – https://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7263049
- 2 Mile – https://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7265595
- **COURSE IS NOT CLOSED, YOU ARE RUNNING THROUGH NEIGHBORHOODS BE AWARE OF CARS/TRAFFIC**
4th of July Road Closures:
- Kings Hwy will close at 7:30 a.m. starting at Saint Kateri/Christ the King Church and points north for our 10K race/2 Mile Fun Run. This route should reopen around 9:00 a.m.
- Titus Avenue will close between Portland Ave and Kings Hwy starting at 7:30 a.m. and will reopen after the parade concludes, roughly 1:30 p.m.
- Race participants can park at Saint Kateri/Christ the King Church (445 Kings Highway S. Rochester, NY 14617)
- Parking will also be available on Town Hall Campus by special permit and handicap permit ONLY.
- Some surrounding businesses may provide their lots for parking depending on availability.
- Please remain aware and safe when parking on town streets