Trail Race Weekend – IN PERSON
September 25, 2020 - September 27, 2020
We are bringing back some trail races you know and love. Or if you don’t know them, try them. You will love them.
- Ready Set Glow- a 5ish mile race in Dryer Park on Friday September 25th
- Unlimited Breadsticks Trail Half Marathon- 13 miles on the Seneca Trail ending in Valentown, Victor on Sunday September 27th
Sign up is available for individual, series, or virtu’real’ individual or series races.
In-person, series runners ONLY will receive a laser engraved YETI stackable Pint Glass!
Ready Set Glow
- When: Friday September 25 @ 7 PM first wave, @7:30 PM second wave
- Where: Dryer Park in Victor
- What: A dusk 5ish mile race that is run by the light of glow sticks and headlamps
- Why: Because running should be fun.
- Parking is at Dryer Park for this race. There will be public restrooms available.
Unlimited Breadsticks Trail Half Marathon
- When: Sunday September 27 @ 8 AM first wave, @ 8:30 AM second wave
- Where: Starting at Parkview Fairways (parking available at the start at the golf course. no shuttle back though) and running north to Valentown in Victor
- What: A 13 mile trail race. Ending with Olive Garden.
- Why: Its the best trail race you can run right now
- Virtu’REAL’ events will get course maps and will run the course on their own anytime from September 23rd- September 30th. These events will be self supported and you can submit your results.
- Virtu’real’ Ready, Set, Glow- you will get a course map and glow sticks 🙂 Run on your own
- Virtu’real’ Unlimited Breadsticks- you will get a course map and gift cert to Olive Garden
- Virtu’real’ Series- includes virtu’real’ 0 SPF! You will get all 3 course maps, t-shirt, YETI laser cut stackable pint glass and gift cert to Olive Garden & Effortlessly Healthy
NOT FEELING WELL, or SICK? Get your money back! That’s right. We’d rather pay you to stay home. If you sign up and don’t feel good, have a temperature, think you might feel off, let us know and please do not show up.
SELF SUPPORTED: No aid stations, only water along the way. Please bring your own nutrition, water etc.
TRANSPORTATION: We will not be providing transportation for Sunday. You must find your own way to the start line.
PARTICIPANT CAPS: 50 people caps on all races.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND MASK WEARING: YOU MUST WEAR A MASK PRIOR AND AFTER THE EVENT. PLAN ON CARRYING IT WITH YOU DURING THE RACE. START LINE WILL BE SOCIAL DISTANCED AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITH NO REFUND IF YOU DO NOT ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING AT DISCRETION OF THE RACE DIRECTOR