10th Annual Young and Wyld 5K Race
August 2, 2017 @ 7:00 pm| $25
This race features male and female running divisions for ages 12 and under, through 70 and older and a Walker division.
Prizes are awarded in each category. Additionally there is a special team award for the top team of 7+ runners and
free root-beer floats and food after the race!!!!!
The course travels a relatively flat route through the historic Village of Honeoye Falls.
With its annually scheduled date of the first Wednesday in August the race offers a great opportunity to:
- be incorporated into your training schedule
- as a team-building activity for your organization,
- a keep-in-touch summer activity for students
- just as a fun with friends and family evening activity
Gather your friends, co-workers and families, your strollers and walkers, and join us at the 10th Annual Young & Wyld 5K Race for an evening filled with fitness and fun!
Please contact the Race Director, Dustin Bailey or Lesley Terry (Lesley54321@yahoo.com) with any questions.
- Free T-shirt to the 1st 100 registered Male and Female categories
- Awards presented in each category 12 and under, 13-17, 18-22,23-29,30-34,35-39,40-44,45-49,50-54.55-59,60-69,70+
- Walkers all genders and ages
- Team (optional) 7- runners from a school, business or group can choose to compete for a team award based on the average times of all runners on that team.